Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is exactly what I need... What time will it start?
It will start around 9am and we'd love to have all you guys come. We will most likely fire up the Club Grill and cook lunch!!!!

It should be a great time, we are also planning a 'New Guys Run' in April so that the Offroad Park isn't an Intimidating place for new comers to Offroading. We WON'T 'break' your Daily driver, we are a careful group and take care of new fellows ( or Gals)

Look forward to meeting ya'll

·
Registered
490 Posts
It will start around 9am and we'd love to have all you guys come. We will most likely fire up the Club Grill and cook lunch!!!!

It should be a great time, we are also planning a 'New Guys Run' in April so that the Offroad Park isn't an Intimidating place for new comers to Offroading. We WON'T 'break' your Daily driver, we are a careful group and take care of new fellows ( or Gals)

Look forward to meeting ya'll
I'd like to join both events and I'm sure I can get a few others to join me. Thanks for the info Turner.:wavey:

·
Registered
851 Posts
You beat me to it Ty, I was coming to post it. Guys, Mr. Turner is also the president of Arkansas Crawlers 4x4 club. Hope y'all can make it and meet other members. Maybe something you would be interested in joining.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the new guys run a few years back is where I met a lot of the guys in this club. it should be a great weekend and the recovery training is always beneficial to wheelers of any level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts