Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good suggestions for where to bring my jeep in New Hampshire? Preferably southern NH.

I go down a couple class IV roads but they get old and I'm looking for something new. Anything helps!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry can't help yo but I'd be interested in knowing too, saw a Jeep a lot like the one in your signature heading toward Portsmouth on 16 this afternoon...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry can't help yo but I'd be interested in knowing too, saw a Jeep a lot like the one in your signature heading toward Portsmouth on 16 this afternoon...
Was almost definitely me, I'm always on 16 heading towards Portsmouth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There's a good one in Milford, NH at the dead end of Osgood Road past the High School, I was on it a few weeks back in my new Wrangler and had it all to myself. Mostly wooded and then opens up into a boggy area where you ride over a rail road tie road over creeks, then a really nice steep uphill along the power lines, eventually dumps you out in Brookline, MA. Has a few off shoots I haven't checked yet but overall a great time and plenty challenging for me.

But I'm looking for more and can't find anything. Would love suggestions.

·
Registered
940 Posts
There's a good one in Milford, NH at the dead end of Osgood Road past the High School, I was on it a few weeks back in my new Wrangler and had it all to myself. Mostly wooded and then opens up into a boggy area where you ride over a rail road tie road over creeks, then a really nice steep uphill along the power lines, eventually dumps you out in Brookline, MA. Has a few off shoots I haven't checked yet but overall a great time and plenty challenging for me.

But I'm looking for more and can't find anything. Would love suggestions.
any chance if you know if its legal to go back there or not? im dying for some killer photos w/ the wrangler

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are no signs posted that it's not illegal and it came recommended from a friend who knows people who have been driving it for years, plus it's clearly a road not a hiking trail, I saw tracks from other vehicles, must be legal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are no signs posted that it's not illegal and it came recommended from a friend who knows people who have been driving it for years, plus it's clearly a road not a hiking trail, I saw tracks from other vehicles, must be legal.
Lots of red flags there:jawdrop:
Been riding dual sport/ dirt bikes for eons and you really can't trust any of those. Not trying to bust on langan66 but nowadays any off road recreation is highly watched. You don't even want to get me started.:atomic:
From my time living on the Seacoast, 10 years, I'm thinking class 6 may be it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There's a bunch of range roads in Pembroke NH. That's legal to run on during certain months of the year. There's a good class 6 road in Chester NH.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts