Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking on this forum for over 3 months I'm finally posting something. I took delivery of my JKUR Tank Hardrock 2 weeks ago after waiting for almost 6 weeks to arrive after ordering. Since taking delivery I've had it (no name yet, ideas welcome) down to Big Sur the past two weekends for a proper break in. Thanks to everyone who does take the time to provide so much valuable information to those of us who predominantly lurk. I have spent hours researching how to spec my new baby. It has turned out beautifully.

image-3596624638.jpg
Old Growth Redwoods

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Beautiful jeep! I love tank Welcome to WF

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robrtb,

Wheels are Mopar 5 hole black, part #P5155978. Very simple and clean but they look super cool with 35" BFG KM2s.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The first pic is the old coast road. Super easy drive but wow is it gorgeous. The next several are from the South Coast Road and Prewitt Ridge. Another easy drive but the scenery is almost too much to comprehend. Truly stunning.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The first pic is the old coast road. Super easy drive but wow is it gorgeous. The next several are from the South Coast Road and Prewitt Ridge. Another easy drive but the scenery is almost too much to comprehend. Truly stunning.
Congrats on your new Jeep. Rubicon + Tank= Awesome.

I love the pictures. Now im really into going there within a month. I live in San Jose. If you are going there again soon and would not mind a company i would love to join and explore Big Sur!

Eddie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Absolutely would love some company. Going to Death Valley and Joshua Tree for spring break in a couple weeks but will be going back down there again late April. Will PM you to let you know when.

·
Registered
76 Posts
room for a 3rd wheel???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds incredible! I spent most of my life in the Monterey area and drove the Old Coast Road a few times in my old Toyota pickup. Didn't get down to the Limekiln area very often just because of the distance. If you have more pics, please post them. I'd love to see more coastal views.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts