Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
welcome..so what all have you done to the jeep? I see an older style sports cage and good size tire and lift..

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
The basic style for our Wranglers is common for 1987-1995. Some major changes made however in the 1990-1992 models, with some good upgrades in the 1993-1995 models.
So many good ideas and shared thoughts on this forum, you'll be overwelmed with the things you can do....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome..so what all have you done to the jeep? I see an older style sports cage and good size tire and lift..
Only done very few repairs, but it came as is, but without a transmission and a top lol and I finally got new tires also on it.
This picture is before I got the top for it.
ForumRunner_20150323_034148.jpg

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am right there with you in my 95..........

·
Registered
199 Posts
Embrace the 4 angry squirrels! YJs are quite utilitarian and very receptive to custom features. I love my Jeep, and I get tons of compliments on it. Mine is a 90, so it qualifies as an antique this year!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Embrace the 4 angry squirrels! YJs are quite utilitarian and very receptive to custom features. I love my Jeep, and I get tons of compliments on it. Mine is a 90, so it qualifies as an antique this year!!
Right! Yes they are. That's one thing I love about YJs! I get compliments on mine too. Specially on my lift because who ever did it, did an amazing job and did it correctly! And I just reached 160,000 on it. And it is still running great and the interior is in really nice shape too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are correct either it's not a 94 or someone swapped out the cage , either way nice jeep !
They must of swapped it . But it doesn't even look like it's been removed or touched. But i am 100% it's a 94. But thank you though. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts