Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined from Seaforth, Ont. & just ordered my first Jeep on 02 Apr.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DWDK great to know I'm not the only new one.
Where are you from & what did you order?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hey I am from Courtice Ontario and I ordered a fully loaded Rubicon. Heated Leather, 730uconnect, a/c, tow package, body painted fenders and top, side impact, connectivity group, remote start automatic and it's black on black. I think the only options I didn't get were smokers group and the soft top. I have no use for it as The freedom panels will suffice as I don't think I'll be removing the top often and being in Canada the soft top is only good for a few months a year. Now the long wait begins. I have until Monday to add the 4.10 but undecided if I should keep the 3.73 for mileage. Any opinions? This is my first Jeep and first 4x4 so am not quite sure as I do 30/70 highway/ city commuting.

How about you?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be fine with the 3.73 gears unless you plan on going to bigger than 33" tires or doing some extreme off-roading. That being said the 4.10 gears should not make a big difference on mileage & are far cheaper to get from factory than to change later. Leaves more room for future upgrades. I'd go for the 4.10's. I didn't have that option with mine.
Did you order a 2 or 4 door?
I'm from Seaforth, Ont. & have on order a more basic model than you.
2 door Sport B, auto, 3.73 gears, tow package, hard top, tubular side steps and 17" aluminum wheels in anvil.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Thanx for the tip maybe I will go 4.10 cause I will upgrade the tires and for the $95 bucks why not. Was just worried that the $95 gears may cost me hundreds in fuel :p. I got the 2 door as I prefer the shorter wheel base :)

Nice package as well ;) when do you get yours?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Most definitly do the 4:10 you'll kick yourself later if you don't.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope to get mine in around 3 more weeks but have not got a delivery date yet.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just arrived today at the dealership. Pick up on Thursday.
Ordered 02 Apr & pick up 08 May.
Far quicker than I expected.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. Don't plan on going that big.
Down the road maybe 33's.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Just arrived today at the dealership. Pick up on Thursday. Ordered 02 Apr & pick up 08 May. Far quicker than I expected.
Wow that is fast. Congrats. Hope mine comes that fast :p.

I got the 4.10 added and the remote start which I forgot to add thrown in for free :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm from Stratford and am waiting for my rubicon to arrive. Nice seeing a local.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm from Stratford and am waiting for my rubicon to arrive. Nice seeing a local.
Great to see another local also.
Where did you order from?
I got mine through the Mitchell dealership.
Here's a couple of pics as it sits on the lot.
Pre-delivery inspection later today with pick-up around noon on Thursday.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sahara2011 thanks for the welcome.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts