Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved here and finished getting settled in. Anyone going wheeling anytime soon? be nice to go have some fun instead of staying inside. Drive an 08 rubi with a 3inch lift and 35"s so i should be ok on some decent trails long as they arent too crazy! looking forward to it!

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
Just moved here and finished getting settled in. Anyone going wheeling anytime soon? be nice to go have some fun instead of staying inside. Drive an 08 rubi with a 3inch lift and 35"s so i should be ok on some decent trails long as they arent too crazy! looking forward to it!
Cool beans. :thumb:
While you are at it.. Check into these Jeep Clubs down your way.
HRJC (Hampton Roads Jeep Club). Just got a few emails from them with up coming stuff.

https://www.meetup.com/Hampton-Roads-Jeep-Club/

Also MPJA (Middle Peninsula jeep association)

Middle Peninsula Jeep Association Inc. - Middle Peninsula Jeep Association Inc.

Both are pretty decent.

For the general, I wanna get out for the day. Throw it up in here or start a new thread with the place and times. Some people bite on it, some don't.

Again. Welcome to the forum.
~Bill

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Norfolk and the wife is part of going coastal. they do stuff out here all the time going to corolla beach on sunday

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
VA4WDA is also a good solid club to look at. Not just Jeeps though and might broaden the opportunity to wheel some.

Forum: General Discussion

1 - 4 of 4 Posts