Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The prev owner of my jeep put these badass inserts on but aparently they were chrome... so he spraypainted them... anyways now their starting to peel.. I love the way they look, other then the bright silver parts, so maybe someone can help me.. I can't find online what brand or type they are. They are inserts for headlights, grill, and signals. Does anyone have any idea?

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Someone might be able to easily help identify if you posted some pictures first. :)

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Sorry here is the picture
View image: 20130713 163539
Jesus, I'm a programmer and I still hate computers right now, hopefully this one works...
:rofl:

I'm not a programmer, but pretty computer literate. Couldn't figure out WHY I couldn't post more than one picture per message. THEN it dawned on me it was because I am using my iPad. :facepalm:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl:

I'm not a programmer, but pretty computer literate. Couldn't figure out WHY I couldn't post more than one picture per message. THEN it dawned on me it was because I am using my iPad. :facepalm:
Well initial post I tried on my phone. Taking the picture caused the application to die and restart, but it didnt say which. Then I tried taking the picture, saving it, then adding the attachment which gave the same response. Phone=Nogo. Got online and uploaded the picture to that website, and it told me to add the thumbnail to forums, which obviously didn't work either. Tried the link and it worked fine. Trail and error can be useful but not when all of them should work fine, but don't. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts