Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Such a shame i liked the Islander package i wish i hadn't seen that.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not as bad as what happened to the Renegade package

Reactions: ZombiePopper

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
It's not as bad as what happened to the Renegade package
The YJ Renegade package or is there a new one out now?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
The YJ Renegade package or is there a new one out now?

Oh i think you are talking about the Fiat 500 with jeep badging i almost forgot about it. lol yeah that thing is ugly but i haven't kept up on anything jeep has put out since 2007 because they no longer build anything i would want to own. My first exposure to the crap they turn out now is a chuckle when i pull up behind one and see the jeep badge.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Reactions: Gottagofast

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,969 Posts
Looks like you called it....

·
Super Moderator
12,713 Posts
IRQ's prediction was from 2015. Rather than 10 years, it only took 4 years.

Now, if he had said "In 4 years, we'll see square headlights on a Jeep pickup" I'd be hitting him up for Lotto numbers. 50/50 split after taxes.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
Meh.. Not my thing.

The square head lights don't bother me. Being that they are a fugly LED design does..

I did laugh very hard at the stock spare tire still hanging under the tub. :rofl2::rofl2:

And the stretched brake lines look great as well.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,969 Posts
IRQ's prediction was from 2015. Rather than 10 years, it only took 4 years.

Now, if he had said "In 4 years, we'll see square headlights on a Jeep pickup" I'd be hitting him up for Lotto numbers. 50/50 split after taxes.

Good Luck, L.M.
I was going to make a smart remark about Fiat coming back around to square headlights, but I don't want to offend the JK crowd,.....so I'm deciding against it.:jawdrop:

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
man that is the coolest display ramp ever. I bet SS could sell those.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts