Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I thought they were going to roll for sure.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
How the hell is that fender supporting that guy

·
Registered
552 Posts
I thought it was funny that the ford with the open rear diff got stuck trying to pull them out.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
My non-offroading 2 cents...

Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER go mudding on Wrangler ST's.....

·
Registered
666 Posts
looks like he blew his early chance of backing out and then things got real goofy

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wasn't really stuck was he? He got out under his own power. Just needed to go straight ahead until it leveled out. You can't fight mother nature you have to work with her.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Two words.......YA HOOs!
That whole bunch looks like bad situation looking to happen..
Pretty much sums it up...

In the middle of her being "stuck" two dudes in pickups just pull their trucks up bumper to bumper and start some kind of pushing match?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You really have to watch who you wheel with. Most of those guys around the parks with trucks don't care if they hurt your jeep, they just want to pull you out. I never would let any kind of truck like that with a driver like that try to pull me out unless It was a last resort.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You really have to watch who you wheel with. Most of those guys around the parks with trucks don't care if they hurt your jeep, they just want to pull you out. I never would let any kind of truck like that with a driver like that try to pull me out unless It was a last resort.
No Kidding! The tow "rope" was really a rope with a knot in it..... and there's trucks and jeeps and who knows what just hauling through the whole area.....not a place I want to end up at unless I'm in someone else's Jeep!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
No Kidding! The tow "rope" was really a rope with a knot in it..... and there's trucks and jeeps and who knows what just hauling through the whole area.....not a place I want to end up at unless I'm in someone else's Jeep!
X2 on that. Only thing missing from that video was banjo music and :blunt:.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Clowns. Why in the hell would you let all those goofs hang off your jeep. Yeah thx for sitting on my plastic right front fender, great. Thx big guy for hanging off my pssr tin can door caked with mud and your junk scratches all along it now, great. All for? Oh to drive straight out of the mudhole. Nice....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts