Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just moved to Northern AZ from Oklahoma. I'm looking to make some friends, maybe join an off road club... have some fun... whatever. I'm up here in Northern AZ. Hit me up.

Brook
:wavey:

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I don't bite guys anyway. :D :rofl:

Like I mentioned, if you are around Payson at any time, let me know and we can hang out or wheel a little. :wavey:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Brook, welcome aboard! We have a bunch of AZ members on board. Where are you in Northern AZ? Like AzTj said, he is in Payson, not sure where you are at. Don't worry, he doesn't bite :)
Haha... well i sent a friend request to him. and you too. I am up close to the 4 corners area on the Navajo Reservation. Been here about 1.5 years and I am itching to break in this Jeep... 1st time owner of a Wrangler so I wanna see what all this baby can do you know? I've gone muddin around here one time and it is a lot different than Oklahoma mud. The mud is very soupy and the tires just spin in it. But it' was fun nevertheless...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm down here in Peoria. New to the forum also. Still outthere looking around the Bradshaws but wouldn't mind a little trip now and again.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
If anyone knows Sedona area and would like to meet up sometime let me know. I'm from NW Phx area and loved my first trip around Prescott and took Schnebly from Sedona to Flagstaff. It was awesome scenery but a little tame in regards to off roading.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
In tucson

Hey ever come to tucson i live right by the base of the mountain redington pass and theres waterfalls and shooting ranges bring the dogs some beer some guns and your jeep lets do this

·
Registered
199 Posts
If anyone knows Sedona area and would like to meet up sometime let me know. I'm from NW Phx area and loved my first trip around Prescott and took Schnebly from Sedona to Flagstaff. It was awesome scenery but a little tame in regards to off roading.
dessertgoose: I live in cottonwood az, new jeep owner('95 Rio Grande), looking for someone with jeeping experience to give it a once over and maybe show me just what it is/isn't capable of. Let me know whenever you have some free time, I'd appreciate ANY assistance!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Burr! I'm around the corner from you in Prescott. My boys and I have been going out in my Cherokee but it couldn't handle where we want to go so we just bought a lifted '95 Wrangler. We go out just about every other weekend, there are some awesome trails in the area. Let us know if you ever wanna join us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts