Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
It does look good.....family Jeeps are priceless, lots of sentimental value. Hopefully you can take good care of it and hand it off to your son some day.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congrats! See you at the beach!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't know what tranny she has but I know it may not be to great cause my grandpa gave me an extra. I know I have to re gear the rear end cause its off with the thrifty ones that are on it.

It's going to be my daily driver. I hope to learn a bunch more in the near future! I'm not doing anything drastic to change anything, just everything running & looking right then ill be done! :)
I'm guessing then that it's the POS T4 or T5 that was common that year. Be carefull with her as those trannys don't like abuse. As for regearing, you need to find out what gears are in the axles first before you think about it. Keep in mind that both axles need to match. Have fun with her. You should start a built thread to document what you do. :punk: :dance: :popcorn: :thumb:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts