Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a Willys this week! This will be my first Jeep and I can't freaking wait. If you guys see a Granite 2-door Willys around Central AR about 2 months from now, give me the ol' Jeep Wave :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I placed an order for a Willys this week! This will be my first Jeep and I can't freaking wait. If you guys see a Granite 2-door Willys around Central AR about 2 months from now, give me the ol' Jeep Wave :)
outstanding! Welcome, and you will love it. If you need modifications done, shoot me a note, I know a guy that is semi retired and loves working on modifications. You could take it to a shop, there are several good ones. I find it more fun to sit in his garage, drink beer, add modifications, and learn how it is done in the process.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
outstanding! Welcome, and you will love it. If you need modifications done, shoot me a note, I know a guy that is semi retired and loves working on modifications. You could take it to a shop, there are several good ones. I find it more fun to sit in his garage, drink beer, add modifications, and learn how it is done in the process.
Good to know! I've already got garage full of knick-knacks to install when it gets here! Mirror replacements, mirror fill plates, daystar hood latch replacements, 13" black billet antenna, black lugs, and 17/59 JKU take-off coil springs! As well as some Plastidip for the chrome bits, and red paint for the tow hooks (and maybe the coil springs, I can't decide yet.)

·
Registered
248 Posts
That is a heck of a list, I bet you could install most of those yourself. If you ever need any help, hit me up, would be a great time to get together a few guys modify your jeep, have a few beverages, and talk about jeeps.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats! I ordered my first Jeep, a JKU Sahara, in November, received day after Xmas., so I know how excited u are! The best is yet to come...mod choices are endless! Post a pic when it get here!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is a heck of a list, I bet you could install most of those yourself. If you ever need any help, hit me up, would be a great time to get together a few guys modify your jeep, have a few beverages, and talk about jeeps.
Agreed! I'm not extremely knowledgeable about working on cars (or jeeps in particular) but I would love the opportunity to help out and learn if you're in the area. Regardless of what I know I'm still good with a wrench and have been trusted to work on multi million dollar equipment on my ship.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You and I are in the same boat. I love working on it this stuff, but I admit I am not as knowledgeable as others. LOL. Thank goodness I have a neighbor who has been doing this for years. If you find yourself in Bentonville, give us a shout.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered a jku the other day too and I can't wait for it get here. I feel you on all the extras. I've been designing stuff in my head for two weeks. Can't decide if I want to build some of the add ons or just buy them. I've got a winch sitting in my living room and no where to put it. Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts