Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I purchased my first Jeep about a month ago and i am already hooked. I have been reading on this forum for awhile now and thought it is time to post. I am the proud owner of a black 98, with a 4.0. It already had a 2 in old man emu lift, ARB front bumper with PIAA lights, upgraded rear bumper with hi-lift jack on it, 31x10.50 BFG AT's, and a crate motor installed by the dealer that has about 60,000 miles on it. I just dropped another $1200 on it today as it needed a new soft top, I went with a bestop black Sail cloth replace a top(hope this looks good even though i have tan interior), Cepek DC1 black wheels and black stainless hinges(the guy a bought it from had polished stainless hinges on it and i dont like the way it looks with the black paint). When all of the new mods come in next week i will take a few pics so you guys can tell me what you think.

By the way i love the wave thing, There are alot of Jeeps here in Killeen with the milatary post being right next door so i average about 2-3 waves per day.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Very nice, welcome to the best way to spend all your money, post some pics asap!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
yea lets see those pics!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Welcome! I've spent quite a bit of time down in your area, (got friends over by King). I really like it down there!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome!

Post Pics Please!

Also don't worry about the cover i had a red 04 with a black top and a tan interior I think it looks better then all other color combos.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome new guy I too am new to the WF, but have had a Jeep for several years. I think this is cool wish i found it sooner:D

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Howdy, Texan. Welcome to our little corner of the earth. We have fun here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts