Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im supposed to go look at this jeep in a couple hours its about 45 minutes away and is exactly what i want. its a 94 4.0l 5 speed with 102k on the clock it has RCX 4" lift with a 3" body lift and sits on 35's. he has it listed for 7500 but id really like to stay under 7 and preferably closer to 6500. what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Lift kits only mean it's been molested so show him that pic

And if the axles are stock you better plan on getting new ones with those 35" tires, body lifts suck, I had one with a 3" BL and it destroyed the tub. All in all that's a high asking price in my opinion.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't mean it that way just thought it was funny it was a middle age woman driving a 7" lifted jeep

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I would just suggest finding something in very good condition that's a little less molested. More stock is way easier to turn into what you want than trying to fix someone else's problem. GL in your hunt.

Not sure how many yj's you have drove but also keep in mind that basically all yj's ride like a tractor.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Price still seems a bit high but if the body and frame are in excellent shape than I could picture 6500 maybe. Like daddyjeep said if you do buy it rip the trac bars off n throw them in the garbage. Personally I run without sway bar in front or either trac bar with very little ill effect. Lots of guys run without any of it but that's to your liking. If the jeep is still for sale I am surprised but if so she might come down for yu.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts