Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far "snowless" in SW Ohio.

A few ago I bought my first snow blower and we had a couple of 1 -2 inch dustings.:banghead:

So now I got a new Jeep in October and it's already January 8th again snowless ! :banghead: In fact it's been 14 degrees above normal for most of the past 2 months in the 40's!:facepalm:

:surrender:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ditto, same thing here in Southeast Wisconsin. No snow, above average temps. It sucks. I may have to go to and hit some trails just to get my Rubi dirty.

·
Registered
183 Posts
so far we've had about a foot, but in little spurts, haven't shoveled yet. By average we should have had about 4 feet, last year by this time we had had 6 feet. I also have a 2012 itching for some snow!

·
Registered
50 Posts
So far "snowless" in SW Ohio.

So now I got a new Jeep in October and it's already January 8th again snowless ! :banghead: In fact it's been 14 degrees above normal for most of the past 2 months in the 40's!:facepalm:

:surrender:
You and me both. I keep telling everyone they can thank me for not having any snow this year.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Northern NJ, brand new Jeep, and snowless. Angry owner is angry. I want a nice blizzard like last year, and I want it NOW!

·
Registered
24 Posts
First 4x4 I have ever had in my life, bought it a few weeks ago, and no snow in Omaha, Ne. Only time in my life I have ever wanted it to snow. No, actually, I can live without it. I want spring to get here so I can take my top and doors off!!

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Here in Ky, it's been too warm to snow and too cold for the top/doors to come off, plus had quite a bit of rain lately. Had a little dusting, but nothing really worth mentioning. I hate this time of year, it needs to warm up already so the top and doors can come off!!

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
I'm in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah..... and other than 6" yesterday, we just aren't getting any snow. Last week we went to Idaho, and got a bit of snow going over a 2.5 mile pass from the Bear River to the side where the Bear Lake is... but more ice than snow on the pass. Canada (Selkirk Mountains of BC) have been getting hammered...
Here's some cell phone snaps.
1) Headed up from Maple Grove Hot Springs
2) Going up the pass
3) Taking a break after we got back on the paved Highway

The duratrac tires are amazing on the ice.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Same here in NY. Couple of dustings and one day of a few inches and some slush, nothing good. Last year it snowed in October and snowed every freaking week up until May of the following year...we had tons of snow. Now I get my new Wrangler and NOTHING :(

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
We had 780" of snowfall last winter..... so far this winter = about 80" :nonono:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
NFRs2000NYC said:
Northern NJ, brand new Jeep, and snowless. Angry owner is angry. I want a nice blizzard like last year, and I want it NOW!
X2. Nothing here in Northern NJ except that Halloween storm, but I didn't have the Jeep yet!

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Im kind of sad, because if this continues, and spring time rolls around, the sports cars will come out and the Jeep will get put to a "light" sleep, as I will use it mostly for errands and such. :(

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
I knew when I bought mine that the fates, (in voluntary cooperation with Murphy's Law) would see to it that there would be no significant snow the first year.

I'm still looking forward to the day I arrive at work and there are only like a dozen of us there because of the conditions. That's badass.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Same here in Buffalo area. Got the new jeep in October ruched to get the new rims and bumpers on and we have had a total of 5" this year. Sad Jeep owner :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah..... and other than 6" yesterday, we just aren't getting any snow. Last week we went to Idaho, and got a bit of snow going over a 2.5 mile pass from the Bear River to the side where the Bear Lake is... but more ice than snow on the pass. Canada (Selkirk Mountains of BC) have been getting hammered...
Here's some cell phone snaps.
1) Headed up from Maple Grove Hot Springs
2) Going up the pass
3) Taking a break after we got back on the paved Highway

The duratrac tires are amazing on the ice.
rub it in why dont ya lol :D lucky bastard

1 - 20 of 32 Posts