Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came across two or three articles on the internet that mentioned that there might be plans for a new jeep reveal for Jurassic World. Anyone have any info on this or is this probably just wishful thinking? I am fairly sure they are going to at least show one of the YJs but I think it would be totally cool to see a new Jeep on there.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I freaking hope so! I have been watching the trailers looking in the background for a jeep grill or a roll cage or something. Nothing yet.

·
Registered
366 Posts
My wife wants a Jeep so we can paint it like the ones in Jurassic Park

·
Registered
329 Posts
I want to do this. I passed on an amazing deal for a YJ 3 years ago and have been kicking myself since. My wife won't approve another jeep purchase now. She keeps saying 3 jeeps is enough!

Wesley, did you use plastidip or rattlecan?

·
Registered
329 Posts
And just to add to the original post, I just saw the movie and there was no new wrangler. The old YJ in the movie was awesome. But, there were just a bunch of mercedes g wagons and such.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Aflemke, I used rattle can plastidip. The only problem with that is that you have to go back over your masking lines with a razor before peeling the mask. The plastidip likes to peel up with the tape. The decals and stencils can be found on ebay, and all of the info you need is on jurassicparkjeep.com....... have you checked out Jurassic Park Motor Pool on Facebook?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts