Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ive been here before years ago, back when I was in high school I used to lurk on these forums to figure out whatever i needed to know about my 95 yj. Fast forward 5 years, and im back again. Call it fate, because you never lose the inner jeeper inside you. This time I have an 89 with 107k on the clock. 4.2 I6 would not have been my first choice, but I acquired this gem in a trade that I felt was too good to pass. Plans are simple for it and I have already started most of them. Got new speakers in, fixed rust on the windshield frame, new cowl seal, and just got done installing the RC 4in lift. Pics to follow

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You state that the 4.2 wouldn't be your first choice.
I am especially happy with my carbureted 4.2. If the North Koreans or the terrorists deploy a EMP, my Jeep will still run. I'll get all the gas I want from the abandoned, non-running, computer controlled vehicles along the road.

Looks like you got rid of your sway bars too. I would have simply unbolted them (I did) rather than cut the brackets off.

I'll bet that dually gets better mileage than the Jeep.

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: Batjac

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Little more progress. Rear flares to come and linex at some point in the tub and on the rockers where it never got painted the correct color. Have to get it aligned soon, maybe when i go to pick up my 5th wheel they can do it

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts