Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!
My names is Justin, lived in Hendo for 11 yrs. I have always been a gearhead, own a '65 El Camino.
I finally snagged one of these Jeeps today and love this thing. I test drove one at carmax but I couldnt grab the TJ at the time because I worked for peanuts 21 miles across town, so I settled for a boring gas sipper. 7 yrs later, better job, double income, 2 miles from home, planets and stars aligned...BOOM I finally own one.

2013, 5600 miles on the clock, Unlimited Sport. I dig the color as well.

Unfortunately, I work Thurs, Fri, Sat and every other Sun, 12 hr night shifts so activities will be limited for me until I hit the better work schedules. Until then, Ill have fun with it when I can. I'm pretty much a beginner, no history in off roading but it looks fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome and Nice Jeep! Liking the color too, where I come from we call that DNR Green. (See if anyone gets that.. Haha) you'll have a lot of fun here and people are real nice too. Keep look out for runs in the future.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Justin welcome. I like the color choice as well. Like Wilson said you'll have a great time in it and just keep a look out for runs we do stuff all the time. I'm in hendo as well so I'll be looking for you on he roads till we meet off them. Enjoy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fer the welcome guys! I had to google the DNR reference and came across the Dept of Natural Resources..? LOL

I am looking forward to adding some pinstripping (brush and tree scratches) and a two-tone paint job (muuuuuud)

Lookin forward to the future with this rig.

Thanks again fer the welcome and have a great day!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks fer the welcome guys! I had to google the DNR reference and came across the Dept of Natural Resources..? LOL
Yep that's it. They are like the BLM here only in Michigan and they drive around in that color vehicles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right on Willson! I dont think the color will ever get old with me, most will want to :puke: over it but thats fine.

Thanks for the link Beast! I been crawlin all over these forums, will def read up on that one as well. :beerdrinking:

·
Registered
277 Posts
welcome to the forums and love the color, Let the moding begin hahahahah!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Def sounds good, I'm tryin to knock out projects here when I'm off. I have to do some overtime here for a few more weeks so extra projects get pushed aside until I'm off again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts