Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here soon there is going to be the wisner tractor pulls I know the just jeeps of Omaha group was looking for people to help with that then there taking a trip down to tuttle creek this coming up holiday weekend

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here around the omaha area there is a pretty big and very active jeep group called "Just Jeeps of Omaha" we take monthly trips to tuttle creek along with putting together other things and there is a monthly meeting on the first Sunday of every month. If any one is interested in joining or would like to know more you can get on facebook and look up the group or I can let you know when the next meeting is and you can come check out the group for yourselves.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I will join the Facebook group. I wish there was something closer to Kearney too. Would like to just hop in my jeep and tear some roads/trails up without driving 4-5 hours every time. Damn small towns. Lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
I know how you feel apparently though word on the street is there is a private owned land that someone here in nebraska is planning on turning into a off-roading area for 4x4's (jeeps in my particular) but it's been nothing more than a rumor last I heard

·
Registered
487 Posts
I use to be a regular KJC member, but I've since moved to Utah. They are a great bunch of guys. They get together every 3rd Thursday at the VFW downtown on the bricks. The guys love to get together and explore. They try to put together trips once a month or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking for someone to go wheeling with

I live in Beloit, WI but work in Kearny, NE. I travel home every other weekend, I like to go to Cliffs off road park in Marsalis, IL I would like to find some place to play in Kearny, NE. anyone know of a place??

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I live in Beloit, WI but work in Kearny, NE. I travel home every other weekend, I like to go to Cliffs off road park in Marsalis, IL I would like to find some place to play in Kearny, NE. anyone know of a place??
I wish. I live in Kearney, the only place I can play around at are some of the minimum maintenance roads

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in kearney and am a new jeep owner myself. I haven't made any off road trips yet but I do know they have some trails up at Halsey I. The national forest and also possible some trails at at Harlan county reservior. Not sure if the trails at Harlan are open to anything other than 4 wheelers and utv's though. I do know there are trails at Halsey you can keep on though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I live in kearney and am a new jeep owner myself. I haven't made any off road trips yet but I do know they have some trails up at Halsey I. The national forest and also possible some trails at at Harlan county reservior. Not sure if the trails at Harlan are open to anything other than 4 wheelers and utv's though. I do know there are trails at Halsey you can keep on though.
I heard Halsey is only opened a few time a year.
I've just been having fun in some minimum maintenance roads.
Found a few that will give you a run for your money

1 - 17 of 17 Posts