Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-
Just bought a 2012 soft top and want to get kayak racks soon... Anyone have any recommendations? I have a double sit on top and a single sit in. Idk if that matters but any help would be great!

Also- any suggestions for good seat covers? And any other must- haves??

Thank you!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
check out warriorproducts.com, they make the support rails can handle larger things like kayaks. they are a little more pricey, but they are great quality and i would imagine that your kayaks costs a pretty penny so it would be worth the investment in my opinion. dont know about seat covers, ive never been able to find a set of seat covers that i liked!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not sure how well it'll work with your kayaks but check out the vender section. EAD Off-Road currently has a pretty good deal going for Gobi roof racks. They aren't kayak specific but you may be able to get some sort of attachment for them.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Hi all-
Just bought a 2012 soft top and want to get kayak racks soon... Anyone have any recommendations? I have a double sit on top and a single sit in. Idk if that matters but any help would be great!

Also- any suggestions for good seat covers? And any other must- haves??

Thank you!!
For seat covers:

Seat cover wear.
Seat Covers side Air Bags
Wet Okole seat cover question

For roof racks:

Gobi Jeep

WILD BOAR PRODUCTS: Cargo Rack Systems for your Jeep Wrangler

Garvin Wilderness Racks

Welcome to WF! :thumb:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Not sure how well it'll work with your kayaks but check out the vender section. EAD Off-Road currently has a pretty good deal going for Gobi roof racks. They aren't kayak specific but you may be able to get some sort of attachment for them.
Gobi racks are versatile, lots of customers use them for all kinds of things including kayaks. They come standard with built in cross bars compatible with all Yakima and Thule ski, bike, cargo box and and other attachments.

A few examples.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EAD Offroad said:
Gobi racks are versatile, lots of customers use them for all kinds of things including kayaks. They come standard with built in cross bars compatible with all Yakima and Thule ski, bike, cargo box and and other attachments.

A few examples.
Great, thanks!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
what is the thule box in the 3rd picture down? I have a gobi ranger rack and have ordered the extra crossbar, I am trying to pick a good thule box for my skis/golf clubs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts