Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any place in New Jersey that puts together ( or off-roads) the Wrangler. Meaning has the front bumpers, rear bumpers, lift kits and everything else?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Does anyone know of any place in New Jersey that puts together ( or off-roads) the Wrangler. Meaning has the front bumpers, rear bumpers, lift kits and everything else?
Yep, try Globex Performance in Lakewood/Toms River. Look em up on Facebook! Over 400+ photos! Really great guys I hear good luck

·
Registered
435 Posts
OK 4WD in Asbury is supposed to be excellent. That's Northern Jersey not down at the shore.

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
As small as Jersey is, it's still a hike north to south, where are you located.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
buy your parts online and learn to turn a wrench. its good bonding with your jeep and you will save a ton.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
In Shrewsbury there is Monmouth Truck equipment, they do all kinds of modifications to trucks, RV's and off road vehicles. they have a good reputation and have been there as long as I can remember. They are probably one of the few full service shops close to you.

Monmouth Truck Equipment Shrewsbury NJ (732) 741-1199
Don't bother will over charge for parts. From Freehold Globex is 1/2 hour south at the intersections of Rt9 and Rt 70. They are a NJJA sponsor and do great work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't bother will over charge for parts. From Freehold Globex is 1/2 hour south at the intersections of Rt9 and Rt 70. They are a NJJA sponsor and do great work.
Agreed!! Just got some work done today, great bunch of guys there. Highly recommended!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
save your money and do the bumpers yourself, they arent that hard at all. Lifts arnt hard either but i can see why some poeple dont want to do them

depending where you are, i can lend a hand

1 - 15 of 15 Posts