Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we just got this '15 the other day. For whatever reason, what looks like the fog light switch that moves left on the lever, will not slide left. It won't move in any light position (regular light, parking light etc) .

I read the manual, did exactly as it said, and dang thing will not turn on the fog lights. Am I overlooking something and being a total moron?

I have a feeling I have to bring it to the dealership... Heck does the car need to be on maybe? I didn't try that.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It has to be rotated to one of the positions (parking lights, headlights, auto), then you pull out on it and it turns on the fogs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I figured it out. I feel like a total dumbass... I have been trying to slide just the little raised section on the lever that says move left, as opposed to grabbing the hold end of the lever and pulling it left.

Head down and shaking...

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Alright, I figured it out. I feel like a total dumbass... I have been trying to slide just the little raised section on the lever that says move left, as opposed to grabbing the hold end of the lever and pulling it left.

Head down and shaking...
Don't worry about it, I was the same dumbass till I finally figured it out :). Showed another person with a new 2015 JK how to do it too, it's not intuitive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts