Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you guy's doing, I found this site while researching the new JK for a future purchase. While doing my research I found a local dealership trying to get rid of 27 07s left in stock. Needless to say I have a new Sahara. Boy is this thing different than the CJ. I wanted the rubicon but got such a deal I couldnt pass it up, and my wife says I will never need the stronger running gear any way.lol Well I just wanted to say hey to everybody, Later :wavey:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome

A dealer had 27 new in stock?
Wow!!!
Up here Wranglers are seldom seen.
I had to order without ever seeing or
driving the Unlimited. May get it by
Sept.
Enjoy your new ride, I am jealous.
Gordon

·
Registered
529 Posts
27 JK's just sitting there...can't find not one,on a lot around here....congrats on the new addition..............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, I was kinda surprised they had so many. I think they were the models nobody wanted. They had about 10 of the 4 door, 2 wheel drive model and 17 sahara's in black,rock red and forrest green. I wanted to put in some picture's but i"m not sure how to do it. I did figure out how to put one on my avatar tho, it's on a rock in the mountains overlooking South Lake Tahoe. If I can figure it out I will add some pics soon. I think my wife liked saving the $12,000 more than anything getting this over a rubicon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought it new while stationed in Germany in the army and when I got out I had a hard time making the payments so I had to sell it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yo man there you are, Sweet Sahara man. let me know when you head out to wheel again. Im always up for runs
The Sahara is gone, I dont have any pics of the new rubicon except for my avatar, but will post when I get some. I want to go back to big bear and try this thing out. I cant go next weekend but how about the 4th of August?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts