Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rick. I live in Des Moines. I just got a 2010 JK with 30k miles on it. Had exactly 1 week today now. Before this I had a modified Liberty (I know, right)... I've been wanting a Wrangler since I was in High School (I'm 34 now). It has basically been on my dream vehicle list so it's pretty amazing to finally own one.

It's also nice to finally own a vehicle that isn't silver. Seems like every vehicle I buy ends up being silver.

I'm also a on the JOCCI forums and a few other local Jeep forums. I have yet to make it out to any events or wheeling. I'm sort of the quiet type that keeps to himself so that has kept me from really going and meeting anyone yet.

As of now I'm basically just trying to figure out where to start in making this beats all mine and a little less stock.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am also a JK owner in Des Moines. Always looking forward to meeting another jeep owner. Ill keep an eye out for your jeep and be sure to say to hello. Here's mine in case you spot it while we're vulnerable at the gas pump.

ForumRunner_20140917_084809.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
Norwalk here, love the color of yours...went out looking for some mild to medium roads to wheel on today. Found a couple, 1 extremely easy and 1 had a 6 foot drop at the bottom, I'm not ready for that yet....had to back up a half mile to get out.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey guys, Live in Johnston here and would love to know if you guys found any trails or anywhere to go Wheelin' ........... not muddin'........

·
Registered
804 Posts
Subscribing, assuming you would allow a TJ to tag along :)

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts