Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone I Just picked up an 12 JKU sport yesterday. I am coming from a Dodge ram 3500 cummins so it a little bit of a change but i think i like it. I went with the sport so when the moding starts i am not taking off all the stuff i payed extra for. I do have a question where can I get tinted windows for the 12 JKU soft top? Any help would be great thanks.

Kyle

·
Registered
94 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the family. I too went from pickups to a jeep and I had no idea how much I would come to love my rig. I do miss being able to throw just about anything into the bed but I make it work. Fortunately I have access to vehicles at work that can haul anything I need.

As far as tinted soft windows you can check here to see if someone who replaced their top has the old ones or check Quadratec.com for new ones. Definitely seems a lot if people here do their shopping at Quadratec.

·
Registered
621 Posts
welcome! i was looking at the ram express, then saw the arctic. the arctic won. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Well............

Quadratec or Morris 4X4 are good sites.

Welcome to the forum!

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
If there is something you want from Quadratec, call them 1st, 2 be sure it's in stock! Their web site will NOT tell you whats in or out of stock.

Found this out the hard way :facepalm: :surrender:

Welcome to the Forum and Jeep Family :wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts