Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker and first time poster. Just picked up my new 2013 JKU in Commando Green. Here are some pics after I applied a coat of Megiuars NXT this afternoon. I love my Jeep so far!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Sweet looking jeep! Congrats and welcome. What mod is first on your list? ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet looking jeep! Congrats and welcome. What mod is first on your list? ;-)

Thanks, I am loving the Commando Green. I went back and forth between it and Billet. I am planning to add a modest lift, blacked out wheels and slighty more agressive tires.

I think my first mod will be some sort of the radiator screen. I am trying to decide between the metalcrafters and the rampage.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Razrbk JKU said:
Thanks, I am loving the Commander Green. I went back and forth between it and Billet. I am planning to add a modest lift, blacked out wheels and slighty more agressive tires.

I think my first mod will be some sort of the radiator screen. I am trying to decide between the metalcrafters and the rampage.
Both are good I hear. A lot of folks here do a grill insert with rain gutter metal screen. For what it's worth I like the Commander Green more than the Billet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Thanks! As I mentioned, I have been lurking for several weeks researching my purchase. Seems like friendly folks and lots of knowledge here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both are good I hear. A lot of folks here do a grill insert with rain gutter metal screen. For what it's worth I like the Commander Green more than the Billet.
Yeah, I thought the Commando Green would look pretty sweet with black wheels. I would also like to add a small light bar on the front bumper or maybe the police like spot lights.

·
Registered
1979 CJ-7 Renegade
6,414 Posts
:wavey: welcome! Congrats on the new JKU! My hubs is from NW AR (and a huge Hog fan) :)

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

I went back and forth as well...but Billet one out for me since I was going Sahara.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome fellow NW Arkansan!

If you'd like to learn what the Jeep is capable of doing beyond the pavement in a family friendly atmosphere, you're welcome to check out our local Jeep club. We have club meetings the third Thursday of every month at Dink's BBQ in Bentonville.

http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome fellow NW Arkansan!

If you'd like to learn what the Jeep is capable of doing beyond the pavement in a family friendly atmosphere, you're welcome to check out our local Jeep club. We have club meetings the third Thursday of every month at Dink's BBQ in Bentonville.

Home - Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Thanks, that sounds great. What time do you meet?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Razrbk JKU said:
Thanks, that sounds great. What time do you meet?
We start arriving at 6 pm to eat with meeting starting at 7.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats & Welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts