Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a gladiator sport didn’t want to wait to order one so the local dealer found me one it had the max tow package and customer preferred package 24S with the three piece hard top it’s really nice but I would have sprung for the led package if I ordered it I’m searching for an led oem replacement or crash parts package or else I’ll have to go aftermarket and sometimes that comes out corny or shitty and cheap looking

·
Super Moderator
2,775 Posts
Just bought a gladiator sport didn’t want to wait to order one so the local dealer found me one it had the max tow package and customer preferred package 24S with the three piece hard top it’s really nice but I would have sprung for the led package if I ordered it I’m searching for an led oem replacement or crash parts package or else I’ll have to go aftermarket and sometimes that comes out corny or shitty and cheap looking

I had nice KC Gravity LED lights on My JKU. Some aftermarket stuff looks nicer than oem. Or what oem should look like lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
409 Posts
the quadratec LEDs always a good option. I have had the stealth LEDs on a couple different Jeeps and they are great. Plus you get a forum discount and their customer service is great. I believe they have packages too where you can do a total LED conversion front, back, and fogs as a Quadrapac - don't quote me on that but it will be on their site

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s a great Jeep. I bought a set of factory running boards from a guy who has a gladiator overland who put rock sliders from a gladiator rubicon on it he lifted it and put rims and 33 inch tires on it already it looks ten times better than mine but I’ll get there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts