Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over this Presidents' Day weekend I installed a 3in teraflex 8 arm kit and love the way it looks. However after adjusting my new adjustable track bar to realign the axle my steering wheel was bad out of whack. I adjusted the drag link and got the steering wheel back center but now I can barely turn my wheels to the left at all! I need help! Also it seems like my front diff and transfer case are leaking after the install. I have a 2014 JKU sport with less than 10,000 miles and I'm basically broke after getting the new lift, wheels, and tires. If I have to spend a lot of dough to get these issues fixed the wife might kill me. Any help would be much appreciated and might just save my butt!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remove the track bar, straighten the wheel via DL, measure shift if any (it should self center), install TB. Readjust DL if necessary.
Thanks for the advice that worked out perfectly! Issues resolved. Gonna take it to my buddy's shop tomorrow to have him check out the leaks. They're basically condensation could be from going from a warm bay during the install back outside to our sub freezing temps. Thanks to all for the replies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts