Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, ive had my 2015 JKUR a year plus and have 8k miles. 6 SPEED manuel It is My DD but also weekend warrior. I go see the trails multiple times a month. Im going to upgrade to 315/70/17r with 4.25 BS. Now as for my lift i can't decide what i want to pull the trigger on. Ive been doing tons of research and just looking through alot of builds. Im hoping to do moderate to somewhat extreme trails.

SO for my lift i kinda decided i want to go with metalcloak. I compared the prices with rk and tf kit and feel like ill get the better deal with mc.
Should i go with2.5 or 3.5 inch? I know jkus tend to bottom out with the longer wheel base.
If i get a 2.5 or 3.5 how quick will my Driveshafts fail? will the exhaust spacer fix this?
Is it more worth it to get a kit with all 8 arms or upgrade in the future?
Am i going to damage anything if i do moderate wheeling with a truel duel rate vs gamechanger? Sorry for all the silly questions thanks for the input in advance -Eli

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I am waiting for my 2.5" MC true dual rate lift Rock Sport edition to arrive. Give them a call . They are very helpful. Definitely get the exhaust spacer. They will probably recommend the 3. 5" lift to you. If you do some extreme trails you may want the game changer.
Give them a call.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts