Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my birthday gift from wife yesterday a week and half late butt got them imstalled today and while i was at it a added some interior lights to .tell me what you think thanks

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
What do you have under the driving lights to hold them?
That's the area of plastic that most of us have sacrificed to the Tree/Rock Gods...

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Theres metal from the bumper the hollow part is alot closer to the end about four inches
Cool; watch out for low branches then and don't blind any livestock on rural roads... :D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys tried them out last night and was blinding birds in the trees .lol need to make some adjustments ill tune them in thanks again

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Where dis you get the red LEDs under your stereo? Also what seat heaters do you have installed in there. Nice lights on the front too!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The led lights are from pepboys 10 inch wired them into the lights behind the window switches it was an orange wire and then grounded the other wire .the heated seats i got through mopar bucks when i bought the jeep in july didnt really want the leather butt im happy with them now did the install myself nice kit

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice and dirty did you use the qudratec brackets? . I read alot of people saying the had bouncing or vibration in the lights iwas originally going that route but i always likeed the look of the tjs. Got them tuned in cant even tell that my headlights are even on... Ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts