Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, just brought home a 2006 Unlimited.

First Jeep, gonna lurk around for awhile.

:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
picked mine up in August. 05LJ and it's my first jeep as well. Loving it. I think it is a great package and that extra room is a huge plus!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Welcome. 05LJ.. love it and its my DD as well.. but mine has earned its JEEP name, Just Empty Every Pocket, as I have gone mod crazy with it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I too have an 06 LJ and love it. Congrats on the purchase. Hope it brings you as much joy as mine does for me. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
just got a 2005 unlimited too, 55k miles.

so is it a TJ or LJ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
06 Unlimited LJ

I too just bought my first Jeep, a 06 Unlimited LJ with only 15,000 mile on the clock. I plan on keeping it stock at least for now! Have had fun with it already.

RSHOMO

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bought my '05 LJ on May 2007 (my 13th Jeep) to serve dual-duty... replacing my DD pick-up and my built CJ.
After a moderate build and 5 years later, I still smile every time I get in it... :)

Hope you enjoy yours the same way!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Welcome. Bought an 06 lj rubicon about 5 months ago (my 4th real jeep). Could have bought a new jku rubicon for my wifes DD, but opted for something more luxurious and practical for her and the preowened lj for about the same total cost. Haven't regreted it for a second

1 - 20 of 28 Posts