Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a week of negotiating with the dealer I decided to man up and pick up my 2012 black forest green unlimited. I currently own a 99 Cherokee and a cj and have previously owned a 94 wrangler. I can honestly say this is by far the nicest jeep I have owned. It's refined, but not too much. Still has some quirky touches that make a jeep, a jeep.
I own a custom shop and have built some fun stuff over the years. I look forward to this project and more importantly driving it for years to come.
I will post some pics tomorrow morning but it will be under the knife by noon. Should be fun, definitely interesting(rhino liner exterior, new interior, wheels and lift.)

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
Welcome from STL. Don't forget to :wavey:

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
Welcome to WF. :wavey:

·
Super Moderator
7,844 Posts
I'm looking forward to the pics!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Congrats!
Looking at where you are located....did you pick that one up in Antioch?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought it in Skokie. I am located in Northbrook. Its currently is a state a disassembly for some quick mods, bumpers, painted wheels, tint, remote start and heated seats. I am taking it skiing this weekend so I did everything I could knock out in a day. Next week the fun begins. I am fortunate that I employ one of the best audio installers in the country and have a complete upholstery shop in house.
Google Autowerks Raptor, Autowerks H1, Autowerks GTR, Autowerks Ariel Atom, Autowerks Gallardo for some of my other toys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts