Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my fellow Connecticut jeepers! I am new to the forum, but I wanted to join the community as I have finally brought a jeep back into my life after a 4 year hiatus without one (a most painful time I might add!). Last weekend I traded my crappy commuter car for a 2006 Golden Eagle Wrangler. She is a beauty and was well taken care of by her previous owner. I look forward to getting to know and hopefully meeting some of you. Have a great weekend!

Jeremy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Another CT newbie here. 07 wrangler unlimited rubicon. Can't wait to test her! I'm in new haven, ct. Glad to meet ya!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
:wavey:Jedi & GP: Nice Jeeps & welcome to the WF!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Guys / Gals ,

Joined up toward the middle of Oct , just realized "oh hey they got a CT section" :facepalm: I'm out in Farmington. riding my stock 2004 TJ soo want to MOD it but need it as my daily driver :banghead: , suggestions that aren't going to kill the mpg (not that it gets great mileage anyway)

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new too! Just registered. What should I do? I have a 2011 wrangler sport without any enhancement. Can I join some activity to test my car? I am Chinese so my English is poor, lol. How can I join into some group activity and know you guys. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I am new too! Just registered. What should I do? I have a 2011 wrangler sport without any enhancement. Can I join some activity to test my car? I am Chinese so my English is poor, lol. How can I join into some group activity and know you guys. Thanks.
:wavey:Ethan. Welcome to the WF!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi everyone! Just purchased my first Jeep and I am sure I will have lots of questions because I cannot keep anything stock! Hope to meet some of you on the trails.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts