Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to welcome myself this is my 3rd jeep first 4 door I've owned I had a 1990 and a 1992 yj years ago and loved it and had to get a 4 door so my daughter could ride with me. P.s. if anyone can tell me how to measure what size lift is on my Jeep it would be greatly appreciated im pretty sure it's 2.5" but I just wanna know for sure. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome, from Tallahassee!

You might want to search Facebook for the Lake City Jeepers. They're in your area, and we've met some good folks there. Some of them are my family

·
Registered
897 Posts
In the 90's I had a house on Black Creek near that little bridge on Blanding as you enter town. The Burg and south OP sure was different back then, just drove through there on Monday for the first time in about ten years.

Couldn't stand the daily drive through OP, though, moved back to Jax.

·
Super Moderator
7,836 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured out my lift finally! I live about 45 minutes from lake City I go through there every Saturday for the dirt track races. And I actually live like 5 minutes from the blanding bridge your talking about they're doing all kinds of construction by there now and I hate the traffic it's bringing

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from the beaches. I too used to live in Clay - Fleming Island. Don't miss that commute for sure.

Keep an eye out for JaxJeepers (or something like that) that pops here sometimes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've met a few Jax jeepers before. Another big one out my way is top jeepers I haven't been able to get out to any meets or anything yet I can't drive at the moment I was in a motocross accident past November an left me paralyzed from knees down so I been working on getting hand controls installed but it's gonna cost almost 2000 outta pocket so been hard to get out unfortunately.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

Offroading with hand controls ... that should be interesting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts