Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

The wife and I went shopping the other day and came home with the below beasts. I figured I'd join the forum and say hello.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Lets get some side pics! Congrats on the two new jeeps.

Welcome to the dark side btw -.-

~Lev

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Welcome to WF.
His n hers jeeps are the only way to go. :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
wow, and I was excited when I came home with my used 05 TJ... i'm jealous!!!

2 door?? 4 door?? X? Sahara? Rubi??
I got my money on 2dr, doubt a rubi, dont look like its modded heavy like most rubicons.

~Lev

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. This isn't my first Jeep, but I've never owned a Wrangler. My last Jeep was a Commanche that I drove until it couldn't go anymore. They are both Unlimiteds. The green one is a Sahara (I pulled the stickers) and the white is an X. I'll be starting the mods on the green one soon. My wife will probably keep hers mostly stock.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone. This isn't my first Jeep, but I've never owned a Wrangler. My last Jeep was a Commanche that I drove until it couldn't go anymore. They are both Unlimiteds. The green one is a Sahara (I pulled the stickers) and the white is an X. I'll be starting the mods on the green one soon. My wife will probably keep hers mostly stock.

WoW, I twas wrong! Take it easy with the baseball bats guys, im soft. =(

Great looking jeeps btw!

~Lev

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was going to ask how much cash you had on it before posting, but that wouldn't have been fair. :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Hi guys
i`m the WIFE lol

Sold My Mustang GT :eek:
and got my self a JEEP ........:flipoff:

LOVE IT
NOT THE MUSTANG? Oh well made a good purchase needless to say. I love my mustang but im sure its glad to have a friend in the drive-way.

Welcome to the forum!

~Lev

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great to see his/hers Jeeps in the driveway! :D Welcome to the forum! Where in MI are you located? I am in Howell, so if you are looking for an extra pair of hands to do some work on your rig, drop me a line! I can be a good order-taker when working on someone else's rig!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts