Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself, I just stumbled accross the forum and decided it might be a cool place to check out. I just got my first Wrangler, a 4dr X. My first car was what i traded in and it was a 95 Jeep GC, which was an awesome car, but Ive always wanted a Wrangler from day 1. Problem was when I got my Cherokee was I have always had big dogs, and I take them everywhere with me. My bullmastiff Gus is pretty much everywhere I go, and he would never fit comfortably, especially not when we have more with us, in a Wrangler. From the day I saw the 4drs come out I wasnt sure if that was right it being a Wrangler and all, but it fit my needs perfectly, and now Gus can fit and enjoy the ride too. I know some people consider it a bit of a hummer copy-cat, but Im glad its around, it finally made it reasonable for me to get my Wrangler, and im PSYCHED about it!

Hope to see everyone around the forums.

Mike

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
welcome to the best Jeep forum around
....we like Jeep pics.........and I want to see Gus, too :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Welcome, iv always wanted a Bull Mastiff.

Anyway welcome to the family and make your self at home. Don't be afraid to ask any questions.

PICS!

EDIT: DARN YOU APPLE! Friggen almost had you on first reply.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
'bout time I beat someone's post......I got butterfingers (didn't play video games growing up) no hand/eye coordination ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just realized I screwed this up and posted in the wrong forum. I guess I'll put the dunce cap on. :doh:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Seems like an awesome forum. Unfortunately I dont have any Jeep pics yet, still brand spankin new (just put the tags on 5 minutes ago), but I always have Gus pics:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
When ever I see mastiffs I think of prolly the best movie ever. Turner and Hooch.

~Lev

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the boards. I'm a bit new as well.
I'm going to get my 4door Wrangler in 08. Right now it is just a sweet dream.
Jake
PS That is one handsome dog!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts