Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pardon me for possibly posting in this section - Am I crazy or wrong, but I've seen two 2018 Lift kits in sales sections from vendors, WITH 1310 double cardin driveshafts? ..and those weren't available for my lift in October? Do I get a free one, or some money back? I emailed JEEP.com (probably will get some b.s. reply).

·
Super Moderator
6,759 Posts
They are different versions of the Mopar 2" lift for different Jeeps. For the newer Jeeps ('12 - "18) they include a new front drive shaft.
For '07 - '11 JK / JKU's they do not replace the drive shaft.
What year do you have and what year kit did you buy. The older version Jeep kits are a fair bit cheaper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are different versions of the Mopar 2" lift for different Jeeps. For the newer Jeeps ('12 - "18) they include a new front drive shaft.
For '07 - '11 JK / JKU's they do not replace the drive shaft.
What year do you have and what year kit did you buy. The older version Jeep kits are a fair bit cheaper.
Thanks for the reply - I'm spending too much time looking at JK mods that I was looking at it wrong, since I need to 'step-up' to a Tom Woods, going from a 2" to 3.5 AEV a few months from now, as I have 37's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts