Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...Glad to have found the Forum. Only good things can come of this!! Purchased my 1st Wrangler in 2009, and as I'm sure most of you have experienced at least once, had something drop in behind the glove box so now the door won't close. Am I facing a trip to the Salerno-Duane Service Center (and I'm sure a huge bill), or has Jeep made this relatively easy enough so that even a "not very mechanically inclined" Wrangler owner can handle? Any and all advice and council is appreciated.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hmmmm.....I had mine out once, but I don't remember the details. I really don't remember it being all that hard. Hold off on the dealer for now.....someone will be along to give you the specifics, I'm sure.

·
The Bad Guy
23,239 Posts
I've never done it, but the glove box can be removed. What part of Jersey are you from?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
It's not hard to take the glove box out. I did it to install my Uconnect module underneath. It's just two little nubs holding in in there I believe.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hey...Glad to have found the Forum. Only good things can come of this!! Purchased my 1st Wrangler in 2009, and as I'm sure most of you have experienced at least once, had something drop in behind the glove box so now the door won't close. Am I facing a trip to the Salerno-Duane Service Center (and I'm sure a huge bill), or has Jeep made this relatively easy enough so that even a "not very mechanically inclined" Wrangler owner can handle? Any and all advice and council is appreciated.

Open it and just squeeze the sides and it comes right out.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Welcome to forum glove box is easy to take out, open squeze sides where the little nubs are and it will come right out .post some pics of your jeep mabey ill see you also from jersey ... Trenton,princeton area

1 - 6 of 6 Posts