Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
296 Posts
From what I can gather this will be a new trail system the Orange/Sullivan county area. No word on opening date, looks like they are still in the beginning stages. I hope this place opens soon, we need a good offroad park in this area....

·
Registered
113 Posts
twozerofd this place sounds like you jeep build "no word on opening date" haha

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think on their facebook page they were hoping for April opening, says they have been working on this for a long time......

·
Registered
296 Posts
Monkers you are correct, I emailed them and they replied back that April is when they are hoping to open. Prices seem a little steep but considering we are very limited in this area for "legal" wheeling I don't think I'll mind paying.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yea- considering the absolute dearth of anything remotely legal in the area, I'll pay the 25 or 40 for the day in addition to the yearly pass no problem. Finally a place to wheel (and it's not even that close...)

PS- Down for a light Westchester area or close wheel anytime soon if you've got a destination for us...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Local area

I have a little place that I go off of the Palisades parkway. PM me if interested, it's a pretty good, rocky, muddy trail system.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
There was a nice thread started on this on Pirate but in Pirates infinent wisdom cause they werent getting money for information being posted about rocs trails they took the whole thread down..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Redball do you live in the Rockland area? I'm in Suffern. Send me a PM maybe we can plan a ride if your local.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Twozerofd said:
Redball do you live in the Rockland area? I'm in Suffern. Send me a PM maybe we can plan a ride if your local.
Yeah I'm up near middletown I'm always down for a ride my stock JK is pretty capable no mods yet but this summer oh yeah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts