Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a new to me 2002 TJ (my first one). The previous owner clearly had driving lights installed on the bumper and I'd like to 're'-add a set. I think the wiring harness is still in place. I've attached a couple of photos of the connectors that seem to tapped into the parking lights. Can someone tell me if this is indeed what these are?

and

I don't see any evidence of a existing or previously existing switch in the cab, so I am wondering if they were just linked to the existing lights. Sound likely?

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks like stock wires. My 04 has them as well. Some had factory fog lights and some didn't, but they used the same wire harness on all of them. Personally I don't like the look of the factory fog lights and am glad I don't have them. I did get a set in a package with other parts and left them in the shed

·
Registered
255 Posts
Those are the plugs for factory fogs. I want to say it's the same, but not sure as my 04 as far as turning them on. With headlights or running lights on just pull the end of the switch out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts