Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys I'm a new Jeep owner. We picked up this Jeep right after Christmas and it's finally nice enough to check it all out. I was wondering if you could help me identify this suspension lift and for that matter how much of a lift it has. It is a 1993 Wrangler base model 5 speed manual 4.0 engine. The shackles on it are about 8 and 1/2 inches long which seems pretty large to me. The leaf springs have 4WD 200 painted on them. Had some loose steering and before I tear into everything else want to make sure that the suspension and shackles aren't causing the wandering on the road. Ball joints and tie rod ends all looked like they have been replaced at some point as they are all serviceable. I'll try to attach some pictures. Thanks for your help. Looks like it reoriented my photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
No idea on the springs, but shackles are measured by the bolt holes, center to center. Stock ones are 4". In the pic, yours look to be around 6-1/2", which means 2-1/2" over stock, or 1-1/4" lift. Or if they're 7", then the lift is 1-1/2".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts