Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking delivery on a 2013 Sport right now. Short description, unlimited, billet, 3.73, soft top, auto, connectivity group.

I will get pics up ASAP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations, you will love it. I've had my 2012 2-Door Sport for exactly 2 months now, and couldn't be happier. A warning, though... this forum is dangerous to the wallet!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sweet man. Had mine 3 weeks now. Just lifted it today. I'm freakin addicted. Haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice! Congratz on the new Jeep, you're gonna love it! :thumb:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Well here it was when I got done with test drive. Been smiling since.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice ride. I like the Billet...it's a great color for a Jeep! Beware, this place is trouble. I had my Jeep less than one week before swapping to Rubicon take-offs and starting my own list of desired modifications. Great fun, but expensive!:D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Already deciding on tires(size detemines if lifted or not), maybe wheels(again depends on tires), front and rear bumpers, winch, and sliders. Not a small list by any means but it is a start.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great color! I almost pulled the trigger on a billet JKU, but went with Commander Green at the last minute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts