Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of stock bumpers and a pair of stock rails from a 2014 Rubicon that I do not have a use for - if someone can use them I'd be willing to part with them for what you can afford, although you'll need to arrange to either pick them up or ship them to your location. I'm in Harpers Ferry, WV. I've been around this forum for a while and believe in helping out other members who may need parts. Thanks. Yes, I can send pics - I have the parts in the garage boxed up and didnt think to take pics when I got them swapped out. They're all in new shape...

·
Commercial Member
245 Posts
Are the rails from a JKUR? If so, I am very interested.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ArksJK - Yes, these rails are from a 2014 JKU Rubicon.
@daddylovesky - I would prefer to let them go as a set, but PM me and see if we can come to an agreement.

·
Commercial Member
245 Posts
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still here - offered the rails to someone for $100, but they decided they wanted to get after-market ones for the same price...
Rails - $100
Bumpers (pr) $200
ALL - $250
* Does not include shipping costs

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
PM sent for the bumpers. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[bump] i'm not trying to make anything from this - just clear a bit of garage space and hopefully supply bumpers and rails to someone who can use them and/or needs them. Pretty sure they'll be gone to the scrap heap in a week or so if they don't get picked up...

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@bofa - not sure what it would cost to ship to Colorado. Total weight is likely about 200lbs, so I would ship Fed Ex Ground. I think the replacements I bought cost about $100 to ship to me using them. I've heard UPS Heavy is higher than Fed Ex but am not sure. Also UPS tends to cost by size where I'm not sure Fed Ex does...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Do you still have the front bumper? I saw that a guy was interested in the rear one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts