1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where's this at? What part of the state?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
interested,,,very interested !!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
thats along ride in my old yj,, but it looks like fun...

·
Registered
108 Posts
It is located in Henry county KY in a town called Lockport.
About 1 - 1 1/2 hours from where I'm at.
What's the cost to get in? Per day? Weekend?
Is there anyplace you can camp overnight at the park or nearby?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are only open on weekends and it 15$ for drivers and 10$ for riders 16 and older(10$ for each consecutiveday)
10$ for children under 16 ( 5$ for each consecutive day )
Passengers under 12 are free
Primitive camping is available at 5$ per person per night you are allowed to build camp fires as long there is not as a burn ban in place and u use a fire ring
All noise during camping must be keep at a minimum with quiet hours from 11:00pm to 7:00am children under 12 camp free

·
Registered
900 Posts
i have a mall crawler. Is there beginners trails?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
We are only open on weekends and it 15$ for drivers and 10$ for riders 16 and older(10$ for each consecutiveday)
10$ for children under 16 ( 5$ for each consecutive day )
Passengers under 12 are free
Primitive camping is available at 5$ per person per night you are allowed to build camp fires as long there is not as a burn ban in place and u use a fire ring
All noise during camping must be keep at a minimum with quiet hours from 11:00pm to 7:00am children under 12 camp free
WOW, lotsa fees. Couldn't you just consolidate some of that? Seems a bit steep.

For example:
I would go with my wife and 3 kids=55 bucks
We would camp=25 bucks

That's 80 bucks for a day right there.

I can go to a different offroad park that is 2500 acre fro= 25bucks(per week 75 per year) +25 bucks RV parking with full amenities.

Might think fees some huh?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
wow!!!!!-goodluck with that...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

For example:
We would camp=25 bucks

I can go to a different offroad park that is 2500 acre fro= 25bucks(per week 75 per year) +25 bucks RV parking with full amenities.

Assuming all your kids are under12 and your wife is a rider it would be an estimate of about 50$ for the whole weekend.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Still... 50 bucks for a weekend? Like I said, I can get an annual pass in Carter County for 75 bucks.

·
Registered
31 Posts

For example:
We would camp=25 bucks

I'd have to bring a calculator to see what it would cost me!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Varies really. Don't mind mud but hate the cleanup. Trails, technical rock that is slow goin but high reward. Like to camp along the trail, not much of that in ky but its my favorite. To have a route and a destination, 2 day trip with a campsite along the way, overnight with the crew and then back after it the next day. That sort of thing. Don't mind dents and dings but not lookinn to roll it, new fenders and paint are ok.

You have any pics of that outfit?? Might be a good idea to get some up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Varies really. Don't mind mud but hate the cleanup. Trails, technical rock that is slow goin but high reward. Like to camp along the trail, not much of that in ky but its my favorite. To have a route and a destination, 2 day trip with a campsite along the way, overnight with the crew and then back after it the next day. That sort of thing. Don't mind dents and dings but not lookinn to roll it, new fenders and paint are ok.

You have any pics of that outfit?? Might be a good idea to get some up.
You might check out our YouTube page and our Facebook pics but ill take some photos when ever I get a chance to.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts