Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am working on the design of a new cargo unit that will hopefully be available for purchase within the next year. I am having trouble finding measurements of cargo space for the JK. I would greatly appreciate if you all could help me with the following measurements:
Length from the back of the front seat to the tailgate with (rear seats out)
length of cargo space with the rear seats in
length of cargo space with rear seats folded up

width between the back doors (4 door model)
Width between the wheel wells

Also the height from the floor of the JK to the roof and the height from the flat cargo space to the roof.

It would be awesome if you could include what year your Jeep is as well as if you have a 4 door or 2 door model and if it is a hard top or soft top.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Trying to make anything custom based on someone else's measurements and not having either CAD drawings or an actual vehicle is a fool's game IMO. Why not find a local person willing to let you use their Jeep for measurements/test fits/etc? In return, give them one of the first production units.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is part of the plan. It is difficult to find all the different models and what not at the local dealerships and such because Jeeps sell very quickly. It has been difficult to get my hands on one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts