Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have saved up some money for a new rear bumper w/ swing away tire carrier. I have been using the extension bracket to mount my 35" spare. Works well, but it is a temporary fix. I would like to stay under $900. I'm more of a "function over beauty" guy. With that being said, who can give me some brands to look into? Any opinion or thoughts would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
You'll hear tons of great opinions by posting like this, but if I were shopping I would send XTRyan and Allen at AOR a message and have them send you a list if bumpers that meet your criteria and budget. Then you can ask more detailed questions based in the options you have in that price range.

Joe

·
Registered
694 Posts
You'll hear tons of great opinions by posting like this, but if I were shopping I would send XTRyan and Allen at AOR a message and have them send you a list if bumpers that meet your criteria and budget. Then you can ask more detailed questions based in the options you have in that price range.

Joe
Agreed. With a budget set at that amount you will be a little limited on rears with tire carrier though. The low cost but utilitarian option only brings to mind the Ranchos right now.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Barricade Trail Force HD rear bumper and tire carrier $749 @ extremeterrain.com. Easy bolt on, no drilling, comes powder coated, and with d rings.

With 35x1250R17 GY MTRs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you are willing to go a little over 900 like $935 plus shipping I would highly recommend the ACE Pro Series rear bumper and tire carrier. For a little more you can get the optional LED lights. I got mine for Christmas when they had a great sale, $899 including the LEDs. The bumper is pure quality, no rattles and no problems.

·
Registered
240 Posts
DV8 off road. there here on the forum and make great stuff. If you pm me I'll send you a contact name and number for were to get the stuff. here is a picture of the back bumper I put on my JK.

jeepb16.JPG

this one works with the tailgate so its all one operation and not swing tire out then open gate.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Barricade Trail Force HD rear bumper and tire carrier $749 @ extremeterrain.com. Easy bolt on, no drilling, comes powder coated, and with d rings.

With 35x1250R17 GY MTRs.

How did you get 8 letters on your license plate?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts

With 35x1250R17 GY MTRs.
I'm glad you like your bumper! I really don't think there is a better bumper out there in the price range. Your rig looks great!

-Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts