Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted a more friendly highway tire since it's a 70 mile round trip to work at 65 mph minimum. My BFG KM2's were a little rough. I went with Duratrac's and American Racing Outlaw II….. old school aluminum rims and white letters out. I couldn't be any happier with the look and the ride. Incredibly comfortable at 75 mph.

Thought I'd show off the new look….

·
Registered
839 Posts
Lookin good! Been considering duratracs to replace my worn mtr's, keep hearing nothing but good things. Glad to hear the ride is good cause i travel about 100-150 miles a day for work!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Wow! I love those tires and rims!!! Want them too!

What sized rim did you get? Tire size? How much lift? Where did you buy rims?

This the exact look I want.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
BTW, I still have stock Sahara rims which sort of look like theses, except the Outlaws are much nicer and would be newer.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
A timeless classic. I had those on a 90 Bronco.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! I love those tires and rims!!! Want them too!

What sized rim did you get? Tire size? How much lift? Where did you buy rims?

This the exact look I want.
Thanks, all the info is in my Jeep profile. I bought them at The Tire Rack… even though I had a couple issues with their customer service. Not bad enough for me to go somewhere else though.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Very nice. Another happy Duratrac owner.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What kind of bumpers are those they look good
-thumbs-
SmittyBuilt…. or as some say cheap Chinese junk. They're not bad, the fit was good and the price was right. I had to modify the back tire holder a little, because the rattling drove me crazy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have have the same wheels on my 05 wrapped with michelins they ride nice but my rims are getting beat up from the weather. I would love to get some old school american racing torq thrust rims in gray. I'm a sucker for a five spoke wheel

·
Registered
464 Posts
They are missing something? MUD :D

J/K Great Lookin Jeep you got there :thumb:

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
:thumb: Great choice they look great I had those wheels on my ride, they had been on since 02 and they still looked great. I just figured it was time for an upgrade

1 - 20 of 48 Posts