Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try to mount them tomorrow or on the weekend.

Outlaw II 15x10 because The Tirerack refused to mount them on 8" rims
Duratrac 33 x 12.5 x 15.

I have a 2 1/2" spacer and a 1" body lift….. They should fit right? I know bad time to ask. LOL. Anyway, I prepared to do what I have to do the right way to get them on. I'll probably change the flares, but it's the inside I'm worried about.

I'm not much of a crawler, but I do like to take it through some trails. I wanted to change for a more highway friendly tire. Although it's not a daily driver, when I do take it, it's a 70 mile highway round trip.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
What's the backspacing on the rims? If they're 4.5 or less, you'll be fine. More than that, and you risk rubbing...

Good luck! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's what I heard, but looking at them in person they're freakin huge.

3.97" backspace
-.38 mm offset.

·
Registered
128 Posts
youll be fine. i just put those same tires and size on my jeep, all i have is a 1" Body lift for now, no rub issues yet. but wont be taking it off road till i lift it further, or highline it.:D

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply. Looks like good weather tomorrow. I can't wait to put them on.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I bought my 33x12.5x15 Duratracs and my Dick Cepek DC2 15x8 inch wheels from Tire Rack they came to my house mounted and balanced. I wonder why they wouldn't mount them on a 15x8 Outlaw II. Maybe not the correct amount of backspacing on the 15x8 Outlaws?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A perfect fit!

I'm really happy with the look of the 15 X 10 and the 33 x 12.5 x 10 Duratracs and I'm extremely happy with the ride. With the KM2's at 70 mph it felt like my Jeep was gonna explode. 70 now is comfortable.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts