Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm looking to buy new seats. I have factory 98 seats and they're extremely uncomfortable if i'm in them for more than 50 miles. Is it worth it to get recliners or will I have enough room for people to climb in the back without them? What do you recommend? Pictures are much appreciated. I also plan to put harnesses in.

Thanks!

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Looks good, if ya don't mind me asking what's the cost of having them refoamed and recovered?
Not sure who that was directed at. Mine cost about $750 for the pair. Then I decided to have my back seat done to match (didn't need rebuilding) and they charged me $250 for that one.

I was seriously considering PRP seats, but a couple of things that kind of drove me this way were after shipping and brackets the price was about the same, and this way I was able to retain the recline and flip and fold in the original configuration, plus it allowed me to get my rear seat done to match.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I went Corbeau Moab's and could not be happier.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts

My Corbeaus.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,638 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts