Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm always amazed at how much of a change bigger tires and wheels can change the look of a jeep. Looks great! Did you put a lift on as well?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Looks great. Hows the ride? Going with 15in wheels and taller side walls would make it a little softer/slushy feeling, Im guessing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice :thumb: ....

Remember, its your Jeep !

Hydro

·
Registered
269 Posts
let me be the first DT employee to say youre welcome and thank you for the purchase! we love seeing happy customers and you all are what keeps the best tire store in america in business. remember to keep up on those rotations (5-6K) maintain proper inflation (35 for P metric and 40 for LT) and get those lugs re torqued after 100 miles or so. jeep on

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Now it looks like it can do something... Always looks better with larger tires.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think I need to rent a "jeep hubby" for a day, Just to help me pick tires and rims as it's about that time and this time I want something different and have not a clue as to what I'm even looking for.. Looks good

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
let me be the first DT employee to say youre welcome and thank you for the purchase! we love seeing happy customers and you all are what keeps the best tire store in america in business. remember to keep up on those rotations (5-6K) maintain proper inflation (35 for P metric and 40 for LT) and get those lugs re torqued after 100 miles or so. jeep on
Planning on doing that today, got my 100 miles yesterday cruising around!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts